Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Forgetting Forgetting and then time making it ok Sometimes my ipod pulls a song out of it's arsenal in which I had long sense forgotten yet brings new

Sometimes my ipod pulls a song out of it's arsenal in which I had long sense forgotten yet brings new life into all this seemingly insignificant moment providing me an unexpected recollection of what use to motivate me through the music bringing with the memory the shocking proof that I had turned away and forgotten the very thing which provided me the motivation to move forward, the elusive turning away from the cause I once had to communicate what I heard and felt to anyone, the beauty which once enraptured all that I was: the dreams which were the reason I used to live, with a feeling I used to have about my life when I first heard the song and let it be the sum total of everything i could ever be and thereby conceive of as a veritable culmination and realization as an actuation of the paradigm which was the world hidden inside of the song and the joining of this amazing childlike existence and the making real of the presence of the magical world from where the feeling had come over me, leaving only an easy access to this world existing simultaneously parallel to our own validating this unthinkable bliss which was my version of love and how it would look as it became a part of everyone who was there in my world at the time, enabling for them as well the unforeseeable and thereby inconceivable achieving of them seeing this other secret world for themselves too , joining all as one in this infinite joy which was and is and is to come: this formerly unthinkable intangible paradigm made so real that it emanates from within us and we not too long after the seeing of this premise, soon realized it was us. zerostate

No comments:

Post a Comment